Monday, August 26, 2013

GO BIG OR GO HOME...

The truth is... I am a girl that is perfectly content with shades ranging from white to black. As many of you have noticed I'm content right there in my gray world. Add some wood elements and some warm textures and I am happy as can be. However, I'm trying to branch out. I figured that my garage entry hallway would be the perfect place to do it. It's a short hallway, but it's wide an spacious. So, I need your help! I want to do something bold, because I know I can always paint back over it when I don't like it anymore.

Here is a shot of that hallway from my entry door. I want it to look good with the reminder of the main floor which is light gray walls. So, what are your thoughts? Remember, none of these are the exact color I would use, but give a general idea of the direction! (Please ignore my photoshop job, obviously it's sub-par. Also, my carpet doesn't actually look purple-ish in real life. Again, sub-par photoshop)



1 comment: