Wednesday, August 28, 2013

OR GO HALFSIES...

Holy cow! I loved the response I got on Facebook to help me pick my wall! Thank you all for your opinions!

However, I'm about to let all of you down and say I'm going in a different direction. I kept looking at all those color options and wishing I absolutely loved any of them, but I just didn't. I thought some were cuter than others... but that was it.

The next day I ran into this photo... from Crate & Barrel (Selling that floating clock)



Gasp! I knew had to have a half yellow wall! So of course, I popped it into my photoshopped hallway and sure enough. That dirty yellow was the answer to all my problems; wanting a bright hallway and my lack of color commitment. Not to mention I use pops of yellow all around the house and it could help pull it all together.

Love it or hate it? 



3 comments:

  1. Love it! I love your style and that's such a fun way to incorporate a little color with big impact. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danica! Oh goodness I'm hoping it turns out well! I was going to paint this weekend, but I'm still waiting on the hubs to tape the ceiling off for me ;)

      Delete