Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A-Z ABOUT ME.

Hello! So on my wanderings in the blog world searching for inspiration I ran across a blog called Dream Book Design. I am obsessed with her style. She has an exposed wall and an industrial cart coffee table... I begged Jake for an exposed brick wall... He denied me. But, on with my story, I found this cute a-z get to know me thing and thought that I would share so that you can get to know about me. 



A. age :: twenty-two

B. bed size :: California King

C. chore you hate :: Folding Laundry. Ugh.

D. dogs :: None.

E. essential start to your day :: Chapstick. One of the first things I do.

F. favorite color :: Kelly Green? Black, Gray.

G. gold or silver :: Silver. Most the time.

H. height :: 5 foot... almost 1 inch.

I. instruments you play :: I don't...

J. job title :: Graphic Designer... one day.

K. kids :: None.

L. live :: Orem Utah!

M. maiden name :: Ellison

N. nicknames :: Ellie & Ku'Cake

O. overnight hospital stays :: Mostly with my friend Mattie.

P. pet peeve :: School.

Q. quote ::
"Be the kind of woman that when your feet his the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh no, she's up"

R. righty or lefty :: right

S. siblings :: One great older sister & two great little bro's

T. time you wake up :: Umm. Lately around 7 am.

U. university attended :: Utah Valley

V. vegetables you dislike: Onions... no doubt.

W. what makes you run late :: My husband. :)

X. x-rays you’ve had :: Holy cow, elbow, shins, wrist, nose, ankle multiple times I think.

Y. yummy food :: pizza & pasta

Z. zoo animal favorite :: Hippos.

Well all, I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great list! Thanks for your comment! You are too sweet! Oh and I can't believe you don't like onions. I LOVE onions. Anyway. I love your blog and you!

    ReplyDelete