Monday, October 10, 2011

DETROIT IS FOR LOVERS...

So I should probably be getting ready for school right now, however, I am not feeling that hot and have absolutely no desire to pull myself together anytime soon. So here's to blogging...

Jake left me and went to Detroit on business. He got a new job working a Liberty Press Publications instead of Liberty Press. He now sells advertising for hunting and fishing regs. I hope that means he turns into a camo and bright orange wearing man with a grizzly hunting beard. :) Because then he would fit the part. Back to what I was saying. Jake left me. I thought the reason why I got married was so that I could wake up to my husband every morning... apparently that was temporary because this morning I woke up with my back a hot mess on our family room couch. I scrambled for my phone and thankfully Jake had sent me a text, but that still wasn't the same as leaning over for a kiss. Oh well, I feel like a little loser college freshman who passes out on the couch doing homework again.

Anyways. Recently we got family photos with Jakes family here is some of what we got back. :)


I had to share this one of my cute niece and nephew because it's just too cute.

My handsome husband with the other men of the family.


I need to post about my house... because my family room looks A LOT different than it has in the past... :) Because something needs to keep me entertained. So I will post them... And we painted our bedroom... It was a total bust. i'll show you later. 

3 comments:

  1. cute picture chels! I am sorry he is gone. I am not looking forward to Jesse being gone this next year. He leaves me for a weekend in December. and then the worst part he leaves for 10 days to Japan over our ANNIVERSARY! :( I get sad just thinking about it. I am just like you..love to have someone to sleep next to. Hope everything is going well! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eds! Ugh I'm so sorry that really sucks! I'm such a baby about it. But I guess that's a good thing because it means we're not sick of them yet huh? I miss you! How is Logan? We all need to get together again because it's been since forever! Love ya Eddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chelsey! Those are super cute pictures! Sorry you aren't feeling that good. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see the updates on your house! You have such cute ideas from what I have seen from other posts and I can't wait to see how your house has changed. :) Hope you have a great rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete