Monday, September 12, 2011

THE SWING OF THINGS...

Well, since summer ended Jake and I have been trying to get back into the swing of things, which is easier said than done when my schedule for the next 3 days looks like this... Seeing those lines of things I got going on sometimes makes me want to vomit. But, what can you do. The light at the end of the tunnel is near and even if I'm beaten down and bruised I will crawl and scoot along the floor in my graduation cap and gown to get out of this awful tunnel.

I know it's fuzzy and you can't read it, but that schedule tells me that I wont be home until 9 at night... for the next 3 days. Which kind of excites me... ish. Not all of it is school, that schedule also includes Zumba and mutual (i'll explain later). This semester I was planning on taking 15 credits, working 30 hours a week and having the easy calling of a primary teacher. I was feeling pretty happy about it. About a week into the semester things changed... Change # 1, I got a new calling, Beehive Adviser, I am super stoked to be with the girls because I know what a difference an adviser can make during that time in your life, but it is a lot more time consuming. So all the free time I was hoping for will probably be used to fulfill that duty. Next, there was a class I adored last semester and you can re-take it... so I decided to pile that onto my schedule giving me a total of 15 credits, work full time and beehive adviser. Awesome. But, how could you pass up the class when the teacher is doing stuff like this... 



Hope you enjoyed that, (it was my teachers motion reel, all stuff he has done.) he's awesome and I am really interested in motion design so I couldn't not get into the class. Hopefully I'll come out with some awesome stuff to put into my portfolio... Hopefully, if I have time.

In other news. Jakes working full time and biking when he can. He's awesome and last week I came home from a loooong day at school and he had cleaned the house up for me. :) Still happy to be married to that man. He's doing really well, although, he's not to thrilled to have to teach the 5 year olds on Sunday's without me. He'll do great though, the children love him!


2 comments:

  1. Haha I know the feeling! Beehive advisor is so fun! I got to do that in my old ward before we moved. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! I am really excited about it! The girls are darling, it should be a good time!

    ReplyDelete