Friday, April 22, 2011

Popcorn Popping!

Aww. So much going on right now. School is coming to an end and I just finished my last day of classes for the semester. Besides my one processing class this summer life is going to be a breeze.
The effects of the stress of school have taken form in the shape of a red dot square in the middle of my forehead. They say beauty is symmetry, if this is true than this would be the most beautiful dot anyone has seen.

Jake started road biking. He told me he was going to and I honestly was not convinced. But he got his bike back on Wednesday and sure enough he's been biking! The whole 2 days he's had since! What a rock star. Overcoming my doubting glares when he told me he spent money on biking stuff was not an easy task, but he did it.

Umm what else?

This is one of my dream  rooms. I would love to have this in my house. Except the vases no the mantel. I would find something else for that. I wonder if I can get Jake to agree. Oh and that ceiling fan, that doesn't work for me either. 

And Just for fun look at this!
it was an add for Monster that said. "In the wrong job?" GENIUS. 
Stupid Brilliant people...

No comments:

Post a Comment