Monday, April 25, 2011

I could hear the birds!

Today was my first day of finals. I had to turn in my brand application project and had an art history test. The art history test sucks because it's a lot of memorization. It's also an essay test where you literally just spill everything you know about the question. I think today mine came to a total of like 8 handwritten pages. However, I knew that as soon as I finished the test it would be the beginning of my summer! And honestly in the middle of the test I could hear the birds chirping in my ear, singing, summer baby, summer!

Ohh and speaking of birds, maybe that chirping came from my new feather hair extensions!


I ordered them off of Etsy and installed them myself. I am loving them. They're neutral colors so nothing crazy but they are a lot of fun. 

Also, we know summer is coming around because we're starting to see golf balls in our yard. I am really worried about the quality of golf this year because today, I found a ball in our front yard! What happened to the good old days when people could actually hit the ball where they wanted.

To take the good with the bad I also took a picture of my lovely tulips growing in my front garden. 


I hope you enjoy the happiness these bring as much as I do!

That's all for now. Have a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering if the do it yourself feather extensions were any good, looks like the answer is yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feather extensions! You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Tara, they've been great, curl wash dry whatever I have loved um, and they're cheaper!

    Thanks Danica! Our Sunday movie day never panned out? Redo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes PLEASE. Now that the semester is over we can relax and party. I'll try to find another crappy Michael Douglas movie for us.

    ReplyDelete