Friday, February 18, 2011

Summer Can't Come Soon Enough..

This week we got a bit of summer flavor. I was able to hang around outside the school doing homework and not freeze my butt off. My energy seemed to come back! Valentines day has come and gone and it was a lovely day. I had school and work from 9-9 and Jake had work till 5 so we were both pretty busy we kept it simple with some extra special I love yous and cuddling and playing COD. It was us and just what I needed. 

Jake and I got callings... We were both called to teach CTR-6. I'm excited! We both love little kids, but we're not ready for one o our own right now. So this will give us some interaction w/ the awesome kiddos. The best part is that we get to spend ALL 3 hours of church together. ;) I also got an additional calling of serving on the enrichment committee. Hopefully my school doesn't land in the middle of all the meetings. Either way it's good to be involved in our new ward. 

Jake went back to the Dr. to get his blood tessted again. All prayers are that his numbers are down and that he'll be feeling 100% soon. 

Anyways, that's our updates for now. Have a fantastic weekend all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of your calling. I was teaching 4 year olds up until we got married and I miss it...its so much fun!

    ReplyDelete