Tuesday, February 08, 2011

I'm a Quitter...

I have given up on the 30 day challenge for now, because I hate being told what I have to be creative about and since I'm in school I have had enough of following a schedule. I'm still going to try to blog often, but I would like to be able to choose what I blog about. Jake and I had an amazing super bowl weekend. Friday couldn't have come any sooner. My hubs has to eat gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, so I couldn't get home to finally make a real meal for that boy. Most of the food that you can cook for his diet takes forever and time is something I just don't have right now. So most the time my patient man is satisfied w/ chips and cheese for dinner. Jake was also a stud for stopping by while I was at school and getting gluten free pizza from pier 49. I can always count on my hubby to come through w/ a pizza, gluten free or not. So Friday I wanted to make something great for him. Apple pork chops is what I came up with. It's an apple pork chop w/ mashed potatoes. And the best part is that it's completely dairy free gluten free and sugar free.
Saturday we spent a nice day enjoying our free time together. And watched Social Network which we both found to be super interesting. Facebook me. Sunday it was up to my parents house for the superbowl where my mom made some amazing mexican food for the family that fit Jakes diet. Yesterday was my sister-in-laws birthday dinner so Jakes mom fed us then too. So we've been pretty busy and this week doesn't seem to be slowing down any. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment