Friday, February 04, 2011

Day 4. Wouldn't be here** without them...

Day 4: Your parents


My parents just happen to be the greatest ever. I honestly have been so blessed. My mom is the most caring person you'll ever meet and my dad is the funniest. Together they were the most supportive parents anyone could ask for. They were always at the sideline of my games and my mom and dad have always been my biggest fan. They are so accepting and understanding of some of the situations I have had to go through in my life. My mom is my best friend and helps me through everything and understands me better than I understand myself sometimes. She is quite the lady. My dad is my go to guy on anything from cars to medical issues to computer problems, the man knows everything. I am so thankful for how quickly they accepted Jake into the family (which isn't hard to do he's sooo awesome. ;) ) But I know it means a lot to Jake and I. I am so thankful for the role my parents played in my life. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment