Friday, December 07, 2012

RECOMMITTING– MAYBE

The worst part of blogging is actually having to take time out of my day to blog. I'm not very good at it. As you can tell from the fact that it's been 7 months (yikes) since I last blogged. Luckily time has flown by and I have barely noticed my lack of commitment. So, I'll start off with a quick update on the last 6 months.

Ready, Go!

+ We're are selling our townhome. We've loved it while it's lasted but are looking to settle into a     more modern permanent solution.

+ I am still working at Rain and still loving it. Jake is still jealous and wishes his job was quite as cool as mine.

+ I got a brand new niece, here name is Prentice Kaye Tibbs. She is one wonderful squishy delight. (+1)

+ Since we put our house up for sale our home projects have slowed down dramatically... making me, mostly bored.

+ We've been obsessed with watching Modern Family, Grimm, Suburgatory & Revenge.

+ Jake drew out for the Elk Ridge deer hunt and took off for a week without me to be one with nature. (He smelt like nature when he got home) He shot a big innocent  deserving deer & we are now waiting a year for the mount (which will be placed in the garage) and have tons of deer steaks that I am refusing to cook. (+2)

+ I'm not pregnant. I know, I know, married and graduated what's my problem? But I thought I would clear that up since there have been some off rumors. *scowl*

+ Jake and I just celebrated our 2nd year anniversary. The best part about that is that WE STILL LIKE EACH OTHER! We took off to St. George to enjoy some relaxing golf and great shopping! (+3)

2 comments:

  1. ohh I thought it would never happen...now if you could keep it up more often that would be great!! And you should move a little closer this way-just sayin...you should! And you can come decorate my house because I really cant! And if you really don't like deer meat send it this way! ha love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see an update. :) And that I'm not the only one that sucks at blogging. lol

    As for preggers- I was married for 3 years- so enjoy the time and I won't be expecting to hear any news for a while.

    As for the mount/steaks... I told Tys he gets a man cave for any mounts. And here I stand with a Bobcat mount in my front room. But deer and elk are a different story. :) Good luck with the steaks. I'll eat Elk anytime.. sometimes deer, but I'd prefer jerky of the deer meat, or something where you can't taste the deer. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete