Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Day 2.

Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name


My blog name is "It's Love" Because it's mine and my husbands, and well, we're in love!
Because that wasn't eventful and exciting i'll share a quick story of how we fell in love. 


Jake and I met in the singles ward while he was ward hoping. He asked me out right in the middle of Sunday school. Everything I had ever been against. But something about his charm made me say yes. Later that night I was over at his house and we saw each other for the next few days. That first weekend neither of us saw each other and then Monday we were back at it at FHE. We were both trying to play it cool but fell for each other really quick. He's my favorite person in this world and he makes it so easy to love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment