Tuesday, February 01, 2011

DAY 1 & still going strong.

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts



This is a photo from my wedding.. I know you can't see my face but its seriously one of my favorites. My wedding photos are the most recent ones I have of me. So there it is... ME and the handsome husband.


15 facts... hmmm.

  1. I almost always always get shampoo in my eyes in the shower.
  2. Before meeting my husband I always dissed on people from Orem (no offense but some are a little crazy), Jerks that drove hummers and people who dated in singles wards.
  3. I love playing Call of Duty with my husband, I think it was a big factor in him marrying me. ;)
  4. I have never been to the ocean.
  5. I have also never been out of the Country. But this will all happen one day.
  6. I played D1 college soccer. Yes, I am a has been. ;)
  7. My husband played college Lacrosse at the very same school.
  8. When I was little I broke my arm and also had an incident where I almost ripped my nose clean off.
  9. Due to that incident I am deathly afraid of needles.
  10. I hit a deer with my car in high school. 
  11. My parents were high school sweethearts. 
  12. My niece is cuter than yours. ;) Jk, but seriously.
  13. I love wearing sweats and will rock them anywhere if I feel like it.
  14. I also love to dress up.
  15. I love dying my hair and have had it the same color for almost 2 years, which is the longest it has been the same color since I started dying it. 
Ta-da! I did it. 15 facts about me... Day One. No problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment