Tuesday, January 11, 2011

FORGETFUL.

So I started school last week. It was a sad day for me, I was enjoying my break all too much and wasn't ready for an intense semester of 5 classes while working. I am currently working doing System Administration, Project Management and Graphic Design on the side. I have been so blessed with my job because they are so flexible with my schedule. I have to drive back and forth to work and school which stinks, but it lets me do both. Jacob is still working at Liberty Press and I am thankful that he is willing to do that. He wasn't able to go back to school this semester so I am thankful that he is willing to work. Hopefully when I am finally done I can work while he goes to school. Yup. Jake is doing really well on his diet. It's been a little over two months now of gluten free, sugar free, dairy free and we're getting kind of use to it. We've worked out a few dishes that taste great and are gluten free. Jake's a stud and doesn't cheat on the diet. He looks to his potato chips when he is out of ideas of what to eat. Tonight it's gluten free pasta with sugar free sauce. That's probably the easiest decent tasting meal that we have. Jake's starting to feel better and can move around in the mornings without having to wait a couple hours.

Jake and I attending the temple Saturday with the Thornock's. Have to say, that is one of my favorite dates with Jacob. It was my fist time seeing the Provo temple and it was very beautiful.  


I must be overwhelmed lately because I have been spacey and forgetful. I can't remember where I put my ring, the gift cards, the ipad or where I had been that day.  Luckily Jake always knows where I put it. The other day Jake accused me using his toothbrush because he found it laying next to the sink instead of in the toothbrush holder.  I laughed at him and told him it wasn't me. I honestly thought that i didn't. Then the other day Jake walks in and sure enough... I'm using his toothbrush. Caught red handed. The worst part, it was unintentional and I never would have noticed. Poor Jake has to keep putting up with all the dumb things I have done. But ey, I'm thankful for that.

4 comments:

  1. why is it that you guys have to be on such a diet? hope things are going well with you. I miss you..we need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa! Jake has some kind of auto immune disease where his stomach cant digest that food... so it gets into his blood system and causes him a lot of pain! I have been meaning to text you back!! I'll have to give ya a call! Love ya lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I'm not you, cooking can be a pain enough without having a diet to deal with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha yeah it can, poor Jake spends most his time eating chips and cheese because I can't think of anything to make.

    ReplyDelete