Friday, December 17, 2010

TRON Legacy

Last night Jake and I went with our friends to see TRON.... at midnight.... past my bedtime. No worries though I took a nap before so that I would be able to stay awake. I don't know how Jake does it without naps. 


The movie was good. The scrip could have been a little better, but over all I enjoyed it. It was mostly entertaining. I wonder how I would feel about it if I was actually awake. 


Christmas is almost here and it almost past Jake and I by. We still thought we had another week to go. So... Christmas shopping it is and family parties this weekend. I love my family Christmas parties and spending Christmas around the fam, so how blessed am I this year to have two families to share it with.


Anyways, if I don't get around to writing before Christmas have a good one all!



No comments:

Post a Comment