Friday, December 10, 2010

Because good things come in red leather....

Yesterday Jake and I were searching KSL for seating for our family room. We currently had a nice black couch, the one mentioned below, but we did not yet have any other seating for guests. So.... while on KSL we came across a bright red leather couch! It was an amazing price and I just about died. We ran up to Bountiful that night and bough it... and now sitting in our family room we have exactly what I wanted.



Just need to add some accessories to the wall and we'll have a completed family room. Much different from the bachelor pad Jake was living in a month ago. Wahoo.

As far as life goes, things are pretty normal. Finals week is next week so I have been trying to prepare for that. Slowly but surely. 
 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the red leather couch! The place looks great! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete