Monday, October 11, 2010

I am a type snob.

I am a type snob and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Stretching fonts makes me cringe and papyrus should be destroyed. I strongly believe this. And I guess it shows that I have these feelings about typography. Keep in mind I have made some font mistakes in my past. It is true. But now I am educated in Typography and swear not to make those mistakes anymore. Today I came into work and received this email that just said. "I think you might enjoy this" I laughed out loud in my office. I showed the link to my mom who regrettably (I hope) informed me that she had made this mistake in the past. ;) Anyways, this seems like something I would do. Since I have wanted to do it to the handwritten signs hanging on the bathroom stalls. ;) Maybe I should. Making the work environment a better place... one sign at a time?


Lets see, what else is new. Jake and I got our engagement pictures taken on Saturday. I can't wait to see how they turn out. It was such an awkward experience to smooch while someone takes photos of it. But it was quite delightful to do something different with Jake. It's so much fun getting ready to marry him. 

I submit my portfolio to the program on Wednesday, so I am trying to get all of that crap taken care of. Not so much fun.... :( But it will all work out I'm sure. Keep your fingers crossed that I get in so I don't have to stress about it anymore. 

It's almost UEA weekend. Anyone have any fun ideas for Jake and I?

No comments:

Post a Comment