Monday, October 04, 2010

COD makes him look good.

Yesterday I captured Jake in some of his finest.. Call of Duty Moments. The poor kid has to put up with me interrupting his game all the time. I will plop myself right in front of his face and insist he pay attention to me right in the middle of his game. Good thing he's an awesome sport or he would be sick of me. However, one of my favorite things about the kid when he plays is the awesome faces he pulls. He gets the most intense look on his face and it's awesome. So yesterday, while he was playing, I busted out my computer and captured these faces.

This is Jakes... "I am playing COD & have no idea she's taking a picture face" Pretty cute I think..
This is him taking time out of his game to entertain the Camera and I...

This is when the camera started entertaining him.

And this is my favorite. he's soo handsome. And so focused. I know it's hard to believe sometimes, but usually that focused look is right on me. & it's fantastic.


Other weekend highlights...

We loved conference. It's always such a good weekend! Sunday sessions were fantastic and we watched the 2nd session with his family which was also fantastic. 


Jake and I registered at Target. For just about everything... ha ha so those of you who are going to be taking a peak at our list... please forgive some of our more odd requests. Thankfully neither of us knew how to register or what to register for so if we liked it. We scanned it. 


I turned in my letter for the BFA Graphic Design program at school. I procrastinated it. But it was as good as a letter like that is going to get. So cross your fingers and pray like crazy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment