Sunday, June 05, 2011

Twenty Five...

My dearest and most fabulous husband turned 25 this week! Aww he's fantastic. His birthday was on a Thursday, my busiest day with school and work. At least Jake is super easy to make happy, we went and saw THOR, which we both loved! I was planning on making Jake something great for Dinner... except for that he ate too much popcorn at the movie and didn't feel up to par. So we spent the rest of the night hanging out. He opened his presents the night before, because I'm a bad wife and didn't care to wrap them and neither of us felt up waking up early to do it. And I needed help carrying in Jakes brand new GRILL :)

I think that this gift was selfishly motivated since half of what Jake can eat is meat and this gives us some meat variety! 

Because of the new grill we invited our family over on Friday to celebrate Jakes Birthday! We started up the grill for the first time and it great! I also was able to make Jake a Gluten free, sugar free, dairy free birthday cake!! It was made out of layers of crepes and fruit filling! Hopefully it was better than nothing!


I have to go teach my 5 year olds now!

No comments:

Post a Comment