Thursday, January 20, 2011

THAT GIRL WORKS THOSE HEELS.

This week Jake and I were able to take Martin Luther King day to relax and not do anything all day... Psych. Although I had school off Jake and I both had to work this Monday which was not a big deal at all and at least I didn't have to go to school after until 9. Since I finally had some free time I decided it would be awesome to meet up with my family for dinner.We left work and met them at Texas Roadhouse. It was awesome to see them since I hadn't since Christmas. After we were able to go over to sissy's house and play my families favorite new game called "Things" it is mind blowing-ly hilarious with my family and if you haven't had the chance to play it... Call Jake & I. We would be more than happy to play it with you! Anyways, my adorable niece Monroe was there and watch this girls talent. This video is actually the whole reason I posted this blog... Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Cute, pretty impressive that she can run in them. That is a big challenge when they actually fit :)

    ReplyDelete