Wednesday, December 08, 2010

We are the Oldhams!

Good news! Jake followed through! Ha ha last Tuesday was fantastic to say the least. 

At 11 o'clock I was sealed to my sweetheart in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. Jakes Grandpa was able to do the sealing which was such a cool experience and meant a lot to us. It was fantastic to be surrounded by the people that are closest to us. After the wedding we went outside to take photos in below freezing temperatures. It was worth it seeing that my videographer and photographer are the greatest ever. I will post pictures of the day when I get them. Our reception was amazing to say the least and the design I had in my head came alive in the hardware building. The Daniel Day Trio played at my reception and they were absolutely amazing. The flaming crepes were delicious and their was energy in the atmosphere. 

Jake and I took our honeymoon to Aspen Colorado. It was rather fantastic and actually warmer than our wedding was. Jake surprised me and took me on a sleigh ride through the mountains. He's such a sweet heart and I am  so happy that he's mine forever. 

I have to run because we have friends coming over but I wanted to let you know that he showed up and we are very much married to be with each other forever! We couldn't be happier. 

1 comment:

  1. congrats chels ..i am so happy for you! i had to work the night of your reception so i'm sorry i missed it ..can't wait for pictures! love ya girly ..xoxo!

    ReplyDelete