Friday, October 01, 2010

So, I guess this means we like each other!

I had a boss at the company that I work for that use to stress how important it was to buy URLS. He encouraged me to buy chelseyellison.com (which ended up being brilliant!). Anyways, I came to the conclusion that Jake and I must really like each other if we are willing to put our names together in a URL. So, good for us. Anyways. We're engaged! It's been two weeks and it's fantastic! I can't wait to be married to my best friend! 


ON A FRESH NOTE...
Jake had an EPIC Fail yesterday... and I thought I would share.




Yesterday Jake and I were driving back to his house from Baskin Robins and we were driving behind some scooter at night that had their lights off... Jake had to comment "What an idiot driving with his lights off. He's going to get pulled over so fast." I laughed because he's hilarious when he makes comments like that. No more than 30 seconds later we stop at a light. A yellow truck pulls up right next to me and tells me to roll down the window. So... hesitantly I do. The nice man in the yellow truck states the following. "Your lights are off." ----------- Bahaha. Jake flipped the lights on my car on so quick as I belted out the hardest laugh he has ever heard out of me. In his defense, he was driving my car, which is not near as fancy as his automatic lights on his hummer. You do actually have to turn them on. But still pretty epic. 

1 comment: